Freeway Single Column Custom ITU Workstation 925(w) x 510(d) x 945(h)mm. Complete with:
Comes with the MT700 clinical grade monitor with full HD display and Dual DC outs that can power peripheral devices such as Computers and Printers, and includes all cables as well as the 3 x integrated batteries, providing long running times / fast charging and very low cost in years to come to replace the batteries.
- 4, 100mm high quality castors (2 Braked).
- 2 x REMOVABLE RUNNER PANELS - Can be removed with 2 x Thumb operated fixings to provide fast and effective removable runner panels – allowing for future replacement or upgrading easily and without the need for tools or engineer site call outs.
- SOFT CLOSE DRAWER SLIDES - Reducing noise for a 24 hour product, and providing drawer retention even when the unit is unlocked and moved around, preventing the drawers from accidental opening.
- OPTIONAL SINGLE POINT LOCKING SYSTEM - The storage drawers can have a single lock that secures all the drawers, allowing the easy to access ball race drawers to open or close in seconds. Individual locking drawers are also available.
- CHOOSE BETWEEN HTM71 DRAWER BOXES OR MILD STEEL DRAWERS - The cart can be configured with a choice of 2 drawer options; HTM71 drawer boxes to house standard sized HTM71 trays (600x400MM, optional dividers also available) which make re-stocking and cleaning a streamlined and efficient process, or Mild Steel drawers that are extremely durable and can hold a greater weight than its lightweight counterpart. Both options have their advantages and disadvantages, just ask one of the team and we will help to ascertain which option may be best.
- 1 x length of ANODISED ALUMINIUM UNIVERSAL MEDICAL RAIL - Mounted on the left side of the Workstation which can accept a wide range of hook over accessories and existing equipment fitted with universal rail clamps.
- REMOVABLE CHART BOARD- Manufactured from White Medical grade polymer 600(w) x 550(h) mm. Complete with 2 chart clips and integral easy clean pen holder facility. The angle of the chart board can adjust from horizontal to approximately 45 degrees. When the Chart Board is no longer required, it can easily be removed from the unit and reveal a large work surface area constructed of TRESPA, further increasing the usability and lengthening the overall lifespan of the cart.
- FREEWAY IT POD- Fixed to the side of the cart and below the work surface, the IT Pod can accommodate a Micro Form Factor PC that is held in place using a quick-release buckle. The cables can then be routed neatly through the IT Pod, through the enclosed cable grommet in the work surface above, and fed to the optional adjustable monitor mount. This creates an adaptable storage area that can be modified to suit specific needs, as well as advancements in technology as time progresses. The IT Pod itself is made secure using a standard Digi-Lock, but keyed options are also available. Power is introduced to the IT Pod via a fused & switched C13 socket fitted to the rear to allow for emergency break away, which then leads to a 4 gang socket to distribute power to the equipment within. RJ45 data connections can also be specified to allow network input into the IT equipment within. The IT Pod can be modified to suit specialist devices as well as a host of other options, get in touch with the team to find out more information.
- REMOVABLE REAR ENCLOSED PANEL to suit the Procedure Trolley Frame. This can be removed without fixings to provide fast and effective removable rear access panels – allowing for future replacement or upgrading easily and without the need for tools or engineer site call outs.
- A convenient plug holder hook is fitted to the rear panel, to keep the mains plug out of the way and safe from damage.
- The rear panel is trapped in place by the surface above – Coated in White Nylon Modified Polyester for a durable and easy clean finish.
- REMOVABLE TRESPA WORK TOP – can be removed with 2 x Thumb operated fixings to provide fast and effective removable work surface. The top is 10mm thick and manufactured with no wooden core substrates for improved infection prevention – the surface is highly durable and very easy to clean with no raised edges or contoured surfaces. – Provided with a 10 year warranty direct from TRESPA Europe.
***ANY DRAWER COMBINATION AVAILABLE AT THE SAME PRICE***
- 1 x Metal MEDIUM Drawer (LOCKABLE) 650(w) x 470(d) x 222(h)mm. Coated in white nylon modified polyester.
- 2 x Metal SMALL Drawers (NON lockable) 650(w) x 470(d) x 110(h)mm. Coated in white nylon modified polyester.
- 1 x Metal MEDIUM Drawer (NON lockable) 650(w) x 470(d) x 222(h)mm. Coated in white nylon modified polyester.
- 1 x LOCKABLE Removable Coloured Drawer Front 650(w) x 222(h)mm. Coated in a colour of your choice at no extra charge.
- 2 x Removable Coloured Drawer Fronts 650(w) x 110(h)mm. Coated in a colour of your choice at no extra charge.
- 1 x Removable Coloured Drawer Front 650(w) x 222(h)mm. Coated in a colour of your choice at no extra charge.